We are offering inspections for critical infrastructure within the Phoenix metropolitan area at HALF the cost during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please reach out for details on your specific assets.
The vast expanse of the United States electrical grid stretches several million miles. A complex network of power generation plants and substations are interspersed between overhead transmission lines. Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) like the Falcon 8+ operated by Skynetwest LLC provide a safe and efficient method to survey and inspect the condition of the aging power grid.
- Join our Nationwide Drone Pilot Network
- Trees and Lines: A Podcast Offering Fresh Perspectives on Utility Vegetation Management
- The World of Land Surveying Will Never Be the Same With This sUAS Advancement
- The Data Drones Can Deliver That Helicopters Just Can’t
- [VIDEO] These 3 Advancements Make Vegetation Mapping More Cost Efficient and Useful to Electric Utilities