We are offering inspections for critical infrastructure within the Phoenix metropolitan area at HALF the cost during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please reach out for details on your specific assets.
We educate our clients and customers on these benefits. We use case studies highlighting real world applications to give you measured results, not empty promises. The data doesn’t lie. We are going to continue to provide the education needed to help the industry advance. We are going to help clear the muddy water by providing long term education.
This is about the people, the processes, the tools, and the DATA to achieve the goal of integrating this technology into our workflows. This is about utilizing this technology to improve the world as we know it, from the sky down. This is not only about defining our standards-based certifications but creating a viable plan to get them adopted. This “Foundation of Support”
The vast expanse of the United States electrical grid stretches several million miles. A complex network of power generation plants and substations are interspersed between overhead transmission lines. Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) like the Falcon 8+ operated by Skynetwest LLC provide a safe and efficient method to survey and inspect the condition of the aging power grid.
- Join our Nationwide Drone Pilot Network
- Trees and Lines: A Podcast Offering Fresh Perspectives on Utility Vegetation Management
- The World of Land Surveying Will Never Be the Same With This sUAS Advancement
- The Data Drones Can Deliver That Helicopters Just Can’t
- [VIDEO] These 3 Advancements Make Vegetation Mapping More Cost Efficient and Useful to Electric Utilities