Mitigating outages during COVID-19 with Utility Inspections
We are offering inspections for critical infrastructure within the Phoenix metropolitan area at HALF the cost during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please reach out for details on your specific assets.
Safety is paramount when conducting flight operations in and around critical infrastructure.
Standards-Based Certification for UAS
This is about the people, the processes, the tools, and the DATA to achieve the goal of integrating this technology into our workflows. This is about utilizing this technology to improve the world as we know it, from the sky down. This is not only about defining our standards-based certifications but creating a viable plan to get them adopted. This “Foundation of Support”
SET and Navopache Electric Cooperative Partner for Electrical Grid Inspections with UAS
The vast expanse of the United States electrical grid stretches several million miles. A complex network of power generation plants and substations are interspersed between overhead transmission lines. Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) like the Falcon 8+ operated by Skynetwest LLC provide a safe and efficient method to survey and inspect the condition of the aging power grid.
Cooperative Effort Takes Off
PART II | The Missing Link for the UAS Industry
Using Professional Grade Equipment | Intel’s Falcon 8+
- Trees and Lines: A Podcast Offering Fresh Perspectives on Utility Vegetation Management
- The World of Land Surveying Will Never Be the Same With This sUAS Advancement
- The Data Drones Can Deliver That Helicopters Just Can’t
- [VIDEO] These 3 Advancements Make Vegetation Mapping More Cost Efficient and Useful to Electric Utilities
- [VIDEO] This Overlooked Practice is Key to Running a Safe and Profitable sUAS Program, Without it your Your Program Could Fail